Buckley Window also sells windows and doors to contractors and the general public. With our 10,000 square foot warehouse there is plenty of space to keep any size job that you have. On larger size jobs there is also the option at times to have the material shipped directly to your job site. We have a warehouse crew that is here to help load material onto trucks along with forklifts to better assist with moving the product as is tends to be very heavy. Here at Buckley we try and make the process of quoting and ordering windows and doors as easy and smoothly as possible. Any questions that you may have we are always here to help you to make sure that your orders are processed correctly every time and that the end user is completely satisfied with the outcome.
- We sell directly to the public and offer very competitive pricing.
- Our estimators go over each job to make sure that the orders are placed accurately and to the client’s specifications.
- For large orders there is also the option to have the whole order shipped directly to the job site.
- Save on homeowners insurance by having impact windows and doors throughout entire house.
- Impact windows can deter criminals from breaking into homes and offices.